LoknStore Packing and Storing Tips
- When packing up your boxes, be sure to place heavier items in smaller boxes to ensure greater ease of transporting the items.
- Make sure to label boxes and indicate which room it belongs in to make unpacking less stressful!
- Protect your breakables with packing paper or bubble wrap.
- Seal all boxes with packing tape to avoid any spillage.
- Uniform sized boxes are much easier to stack, utilizing the space in your unit to the maximum.
- Disassemble as many items as you can to maximize your space.
- Utilize vertical space by stacking boxes you will not need to access right to the top, and not just to eye level.
- Keep items you will be accessing front and centre.